Ingenious Program Term 2
(Wednesdays between 1-May to 23-June 2023)
In Arludo’s Ingenious program, students work with and learn from practicing scientsts. Together, students use Arludo games and apps to collect science data that appear in real time in digital worksheets.
Through live interactions with scientists, students learn to interpret and make conclusions from the data they collect.
The learning outcomes of the program include:
- Direct mentorship from practicing scientists
- An improved understanding of ecology and evolution (curriculum matched)
- Opportunities to practice critical and analytical thinking skills.
- An improved understanding of data analytics
- Feedback on scientific writing and thinking
$25/week (+GST) for the 8 week program.