How do scientists come to conclusions? And what role do observations play in determining the experiments that scientists create?
Using Augmented Reality birds, students will sharpen their science skills as they learn to make predictions, use observations to modify these predictions, and come to conclusions. This whole lesson focuses on the aspects in science that are often least explored in the classroom – hypothesis testing.
Students will learn to interpret and make conclusions from bar graphs.
This lesson is about 1 hour in length
● Use an Arludo app to bring Augmented Reality Birds to life – 10 mins
● Practice using information to make decisions – 20 mins
● Learn about how observations are used to create predictions – 10 mins
● Explore data you collected with others – 10 mins
● Make conclusions from the data you collected – 10 mins
Curriculum & Syllabus links