Welcome to Lesson 4 of the Game Design Challenge!
In this lesson students will create the characters of their game, describe how they look and move, how the game will sound and feel as well as design the overall world that players will interact with.
This lesson is about 1 hour in length and will cover:
• Introduction – 3 mins
• Video & Vocabulary – 7 mins
• Play an Arludo game – 10 mins
• Show the characters and backgrounds that will be used in your game – 15 mins
• Create a scene using visual assets – 15 mins
• Decide what the game should look and feel like – 10 mins